Guest Post Guidelines
We’d like to welcome guest bloggers who are experienced in Sales and Marketing, whether it be online or in the “real world”. Please read the below guidelines to make things easier for everyone. For those interested in becoming regular contributors (minimum 2 articles per month) please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you receive:
- The opportunity to have your Author Bio displayed after each of your posts.
- The opportunity to have links back to your site/blog (heavy self-promotional links will be no-followed).
- All your relevant social media links will be placed in your Author Bio.
How to get published:
- Posts should be between 600 – 2000 words.
- All content must be original, and not found anywhere else.
- Articles must be informational in nature, self-promotional posts will be sent back for editing.
- Use a fresh conversational tone, think of it as you talking and giving advice to others.
- Refrain from swearing, unless absolutely necessary.
- The content must cover relevant topics to our website.
- No affiliate links.
- Articles can be based on research you have conducted, interviews, facts, and/or personal experience.
To submit your article, please email email@example.com with the finished piece. Include with it a short bio of yourself, along with the featured image you would like used (if you do not supply one, we will place one up for you). Once you have been approved you will be supplied with a contributor login, and can submit articles using that login moving forward.